This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There has been a problem with your Instagram Feed.
WHERE BUSINESSES SUCCEED
Your business is unique, so you’ll find a diverse range of spaces to meet your business needs throughout our timely- and professionally-prepared flexible commercial spaces. Call (619) 400-0120 or email our team for a personal tour!
Are you a startup looking for your first location? Established company ready to expand? With over 1,200 spaces ranging from 300 to 110,000 square feet, choose from commercial spaces that include:
Our Commercial Spaces include:
- Corporate headquarters and office spaces
- Light industrial
- Lab facilities
Start your search now and contact our team to learn more and schedule that tour!
You are focused on your business, and we are focused on your experience and providing support for your daily business needs. Here you’ll find links and contacts for key resources; for additional inquiries please call or email your property manager!
Online Payment Portal
New tenants: to set up your online payment account, please contact your Property Manager to obtain your Lease ID.
Your property management and maintenance team is here to help! Please specify your business name and address in all communications. For an immediate emergency, please call 911.
- Non-urgent service requests: Contact your Property Manager or Assistant Property Manager. We will respond within 24 hours.
- Urgent service requests during business hours: If you are unable to connect with your Property Manager, please call our corporate office at 619-400-0120.
- Urgent service requests between 5:00pm-8:00am: call 619-230-9422 and you will be connected to our on-call property manager.
- Examples of urgent service requests include floods, vandalism, or large plumbing backups.
MEET OUR TEAM
Listening to your goals and vision, our team is driven to learn what matters most to you. Collaborative, authentic, ambitious and grounded in values, our team’s energy helps you thrive in your business. Contact us to learn more about our extensive San Diego market knowledge and our commitment to quality of service with a fair-minded approach.
Tenant Spotlight Scripps Hospital
One of the region’s largest medical providers, Scripps Healthcare operates a full-service medical clinic in our Mission Valley facility, offering patients a central location with ample parking.
Sustainability matters to your business, and it matters to us too. We are committed to sustainable practices that will help reduce our environmental footprint while bringing savings to our customers.Solar Panels & Clean Energy Saving
H.G. Fenton partnered with HES Solar to bring solar energy to 22 buildings and counting, where tenants have benefited from lower utility costs. The future looks bright as we continue to expand this program across our portfolio, with 40 additional buildings scheduled to receive solar power in 2024.Smart Valve™ Implementation
We partnered with Flow Dynamics to implement Smart water valves at all of our properties. With a more accurate and pressurized metering system, less water is used, saving you money on your water bill while helping the planet too.Drought-Tolerant Landscape
We have installed drought-tolerant landscape and turf on many of our properties, reducing irrigation needs and overall water usage.LED Lighting
Our entire portfolio of commercial buildings has been upgraded to LED lighting, and the difference is remarkable! The energy-efficient fixtures shine brighter and reduce our carbon footprint while saving money on utility bills.
The H.G. Fenton difference lies in our commitment to maintaining high-quality properties, providing exceptional customer service, and fostering long-term relationships with our tenants. Come and experience commercial spaces designed to help your business succeed.
Contact us to learn more about how we continue to innovate, meet tenant needs, and collaborate on custom solutions.
- Spaces for You: Our portfolio includes a wide range of large and small spaces optimized for many different business operations to offer the business lifestyle that best fits your needs. Our properties are located throughout San Diego County, so you can serve your customers where they want to be met.
- Personalized Leasing Options: We recognize that no two businesses are exactly the same, so our leasing team will partner with you to customize a lease that fits your company’s unique and specific needs.
- Innovation: In order to provide quality places for San Diego businesses to succeed, we continually explore and invest in new technology and tools to streamline our operations and maintain the quality of your experience with us.
You’ll find our Lab-Lite spaces in Sorrento Mesa, serving San Diego’s growing life science industry. This low-cost lab space option provides researchers with a start-up location and flexible lease terms so you can focus on what matters most: the important work you are developing.
All labs include a hygienic lab space, isolated tissue culture room, eye wash, safety shower, and lab sinks. Fume hoods and lab benches are available to rent. Connect with us today to tour a lab space.
Brewery Igniter® – Spaces to Jumpstart Your Business
A series of turnkey brewing facilities, our Brewery Igniter spaces feature state of the art, fully functional brewing systems and tasting rooms so entrepreneur brewers can reduce their upfront capital investment and get their beers on the market – and into glasses – sooner.
H.G. Fenton developed Brewery Igniter as the solution to the many challenges that small and new brewers face. Proven to be successful for new brewery launches and for established craft beer brands, contact Jacqueline at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our interest list.
Some of Brewery Igniter’s success stories include: