EMPLOYEES FLOURISHFind Your Role
We’re creating a place where people want to be. Anchored in our Values and our commitment to creating opportunities where Employees Flourish, our Culture is built on six core elements:
Values – We live and role model our Values, which are the core of everything we do.
Empowerment – Employees use self-leadership to make decisions based on their level of competency.
Talent Development – We help employees grow and develop, professionally and personally.
Collaboration & Connection – We leverage each other’s expertise and experiences to build connections and gain perspective about the entire company, beyond our individual roles.
Innovation – Every employee has a voice. We are all encouraged to try new things, take calculated risks, and fall forward with new ideas.
Results – Our measurement of success balances financial results with creating positive customer and employee experiences.
What Our Employees Say
My leader is very supportive of my desire to grow within our department.- Bri R. (Commercial Assistant
Property Manager)What Our Employees Say
Our tools for empowerment help me better understand myself and how to communicate with my peers.- Sara V. (Leasing Marketing Manager)What Our Employees Say
I feel empowered to self-lead and make positive decisions that will support my personal and professional goals.- Aileen B. (Office Lifestyle Coordinator)What Our Employees Say
I’ve been given the tools and knowledge I need to succeed.- Johnny H. (Maintenance Technician)What Our Employees Say
I appreciate the level of care and investment Fenton puts into developing employees.- Julian M. (Leasing Marketing Manager)
beYOU AT FENTON
Creating a workplace where people want to be starts with a wholehearted invitation to contribute to our culture, beYOU, and flourish as a team.
- Create the community we enjoy, inspired by our curious and innovative nature.
- Build connections, learn from each other, and encourage each other.
- Draw from our diverse experiences and expertise.
- Welcome fresh takes and perspectives.
Our beYOU mindset is about you, us, and our collective impact. We flourish, because of beYOU.
We are committed to helping you develop and succeed, both personally and professionally.
Interactive training sessions are led by coaches and subject matter experts, with opportunities to share your own real-world experiences. Foundational training includes:
- Situational Self-Leadership and Leadership development
- Custodian and Maintenance education
- Hands-on training for role-specific skills
With support from our leaders and team, we shape our growth journeys which may include:
- Advancing within your current role
- Expanding skills and competencies
- Earning a promotion
- Team leadership
Connect with us at email@example.com to learn how you can grow with us, and unleash your potential at H.G. Fenton Company!
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Profit sharing
- Annual paid volunteer day
- Additional paid time off (floating holiday, personal time)
- Housing Discount
- Healthcare, Dependent Care, and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free Mental and Emotional Wellness Tools and Resources (including Headspace, Calm, Spring Health, and Peloton)
- Pet insurance discount
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible work partnership
- Onsite fitness center
- Team building activities
- Lifestyle events and creative workshops
- Padres Tickets (for our SD team!)
- Austin FC Tickets (for our ATX team!)
- Fenton Connects fieldtrips: opportunities to cross collaborate and learn more about the business
- Professional organization involvement opportunities
- Holiday celebrations and seasonal festivities
- Team sports (soccer, softball, etc.)
- Pet-friendly workplace